GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

@dim81 ...thanks...interesting.........my opinion is still all...

1. 207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 373
    @dim81

...thanks...interesting.....

....my opinion is still all conjecture...too many information gaps to really have an qualified opinion ...

• ...vis a vis ....in-house vs outsourced last mile logistics...see my earlier posts.... boils down to CBA...cost benefit analyses....but a pointless discussion without having an idea on annual normalised volumes by client...
    • ..vis a vis...undisclosed liabilities.... appears that the due diligence was 'amateur hour' ... they should maybe have a chat with their acquisition lawyers.... there will probably be a case for recourse...but if it was acquired 'as is' during say a 'fire sale'...different story....again, not enough information to really have an opinion....
    • ...vis a vis: mastered wealth- again, like success, depends what your own definition is...

.....my definition of wealth is probably a bit different...from most other people....

....so first step is to probably define what your definition of wealth & success is, before you start chasing it.... I know of too many people that have sacrificed their whole lives to accumulate pointless goals....hedonic treadmill ....

....but my
    specialty used to be energy...made a few good calls in uranium sector in 2005 & 2011.... but was just luck....

...so equity trading is probably one of the best ways to accumulate monetary wealth...my opinion of course... but Fx trading is equity trading on steroids.... some of my friends are still making $100K+ /week on Fx...100X margin via SMA.... means that with say only $10,000 you could make $100/pip... so 1c change...you could double your money....but again...high risk...high reward.....I've tried it... not my forte... a bit vapid... like sitting at Vegas... or reading Rocco's replies

@yesbutrushort: here is my giving back for today:
    https://www.theactivetimes.com/healthy-living/habits-of-toxic-people/slide-25

...anyway, just my two cents....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.