GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

...no I don't ....please enlighten me?....maybe I still hold...

1. 207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 373
    ...no I don't ....please enlighten me?

....maybe I still hold some because I am unable to sell everything in one go...

...again... . I don't care if you work for GSW... more about the principle.... not bulling anyone... was just an opinion:

Bane & Joel were deemed unethical.....there are people who have handed them $4/share...they have just diluted them...so $4.40/share.... they trusted them.....and what do they do with that money?...they gave themselves 400% salary increases....

...so any fellow shareholder endorsing the 20M performance share handout after that horrible 4C with no progress updates, while the share price is still 80% down from the last fund raise... are deemed biased for some reason....

... and my gut says ...

....the reason is either deemed staff....or someone not understanding what this really means in the world of business: unethical management could tell you anything, because they tend to only care about themselves... basically selling their souls to the highest bidder....

....hence, my exit rationale: not an investable management team... I thought they were different...but I made a mistake...

...anyway.... the realities are: it is just not me...nobody trusts Joel & Bane... just look at the share price post record revenue release... people don't want to touch them with a barge pole....

...rocks are welcome....just focus on the issue... telling people they are delusional liars is deemed toxic....

...my two cents.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.