BRN 0.00% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Ann: Appendix 4C and Quarterly Activities Report, page-293

1. 2,185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1452
    A, don't want to sound like a smartarse, and it's not my nature to say " told u so ". I've held for quite some yrs. I remember a long time back, when the s/p was tanking, ( around the 4-6c level ) and BRN started stepping up their hiring program . As a holder, that was a clear sign for me at the time that the co was moving forward with confidence. I posted my thoughts on H/C, and was pilloried by some. Move forward those 2-3 yrs, and even with the s/p slip of the last few mths, still up nearly 340 k. My thoughts are that history is repeating. BRN are gearing up with staff to cope with another sweet spot.
    This little battler has shot the lights out with it's tech, it's money mgt, it's staffing, and it's ability to compete with the international tech bohemoths, who are some of the richest co's in the world. The people joining BRN now are heavy hitters, with incredibly impressive resumes. Ask yourself -why? On that note. BRN have ramped up their hiring, yet the 4c indicates no new revenue to speak of . Why the f* would BRN be hiring, given thru the whole of it's ASX life it's been so frugal with it's limited funds, and paid so much attention to its' staffing levels? IMO, the long, patient wait is nearly over, and the fun is soon to begin.
    GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $656.1K 3.281M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 364081 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 1348618 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.