BRN 4.65% 22.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

@ASXplayer07I cannot see a shred of evidence to back up your...

1. 1,061 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 363
    @ASXplayer07
    I cannot see a shred of evidence to back up your comments in regards to your claims that BRN has 'turned to s**t' since the departure of the CEO. If anything it is in an even stronger position, so far, it is all going according to the plan. The departure of our ex CEO for me has not impacted the company at all, in fact, since his departure we have actually seen positive signs such as Chip Manufacturing beginning as well as multiple extensive business updates & diversification in terms of strengthening the BRN work force.

Do not forget that this share was only .05c early last year, the niche of the product in terms of state of the art technology and potential applications/use's for their product, mixed in with worldwide demand at a time where chip shortages are at an all time high, is what makes BRN so bullish. It hit the ASX 300/1B MC with NO REVENUE. It skyrocketed to 98c last year purely because of a range of companies with big reputations & sizeable business models like NASA, Ford, Valeo, Renesas etc, entering into Early Access Programs as well as the fact that they were even showing interest in a company that was yet to even publicly release their product.

Since its sharp rise to 98c, followed by its even sharper dip back to the 50-60c mark, it has remained steady throughout this time period, irrespective of the fact that the CEO left. Mind you, he didn't sell up his position (share wise) either. That says one thing to me & that one thing is BELIEF. Belief that this company is on the right path to successfully commercializing their product.

The fact that BRN has remained pretty steady since the big rise is definitely a sign of a big investor base that also, like me, have strong faith in where the company is headed towards. It is not often you see companies get to a billion MC on the back of no revenue. Imagine when revenue comes? I cannot tell you any figures on what the SP will be, i do not have a crystal ball but i do believe a floor of $1 is highly likely considering what we have witnessed in the last 15 months.

You claim that you are not happy about sales and revenues, rather, management? What makes you feel as though they are doing a bad job? As a shareholder, i feel as though i am as up to date as possible, there has been a lot of communication on behalf of BRN's team on social media as well as the ASX. We have seen plenty of updates & presentations, even since the departure of LDN. So i do not really see where you are coming from.

Sorry mate, you are completely entitled to your own opinion as we all are, i am not judging you, but i do not see any justification on your end in regards to your claims of BRN turning to nothing so i just cannot say i agree at all with what you have commented.

KCHASE, DYOR, BE PATIENT & PEOPLE, PLEASE STOP POSTING SPECULATIVE BASED POSTS WITHOUT ANY EVIDENCE OR THE SLIGHTEST BIT OF RESEARCH. a simple google search will help you more than you could imagine
    Last edited by KenChase: 03/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.010(4.65%)
Mkt cap ! $417.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 22.5¢ 21.5¢ $1.871M 8.486M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 129705 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 941352 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.