BRN 0.00% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Ann: Appendix 4C and Quarterly Activities Report, page-217

1. 1,725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5541

Not much to add really.

"The announcements are just going to keep coming"

More positive steady as she goes stuff, strict controls in place to kerb any potential wastage of funds, company adhering to it's stated business plan, more IP signings would be nice, but, we have done anything that we can with regards ensuring the EAP's have been given what they require, guided/advised when been asked, provided the latest high performing production chips etc...you reach a point when it's totally out of your hands as to when a Major Tier 1 company decides to bite the bullet and sign up.

Now we wait, I'm no different to anyone else here, I'd like to have all 12 + signed up by years end, but I have no control over that, and nor does the company, all you can do is, be available, act promptly, professional and provide whatever the potential client wants...the technology speaks for itself wink.png

The revenue increased, which was 100% expected, this quarter I'd like to see double and continue to gradually increase quarter on quarter, with 2023 being the "explosive year" followed by a NASDAQ listing in 2024.

Tell him he's dreaming biggrin.pngbiggrin.pngtongue.png

Today I stopped watching the market very early, it was like watching a ping pong event out of China, I was trying to work out who was cheating and who was lying, back and forth, back and forth.

Who benefits in 21 days if the price remains low or lower ? I seem to remember a similar pattern a few years ago.
    Could be wrong.

Apart from Nanose Medical, who's the other sensor company that we are engaged with, with regards, the Smart Healthcare sector ?

Regards.....Tech

Last edited by Mr Tech Laden: 27/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $357.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.5¢ 19.3¢ $946.4K 4.804M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 256683 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 497578 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.00pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.