BRN 2.44% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

No they didn't miss that at all. What the missed was the buy...

1. 318 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 240
    No they didn't miss that at all. What the missed was the buy back. They will keep going on and on until they buy back in. It's like anything on the internet. A good friend of mine is an anti-vaxer and he said he'd send me 500 pages of info on why I am wrong. I told him I'll send him 500 pages on why the earth is flat, or how Aliens are among us. He said I was being silly regarding the Earth being flat and finished with, oh so you finally know that there Aliens among us......?confused.png

My point is, there are holders here that will be thrilled that we are starting to see the snowball of revenue coming in. They will be thrilled with the new appointments which shows even blind Freddy things are ramping up. But there will be non-holders that are thinking, how do I get my best buy in or buy back. Again blind Freddy can see through these guys, but with the market conditions currently and the shorters trying their hardest, we will find it hard to move forward without a new contract. But in all of that, I'm holding no problem, I'm not going to second guess where this will head. In my experience, I never buy back as many as I sell. Why? Because if I sell $750k worth now, I'm very unlikely to use all those funds later to buy back in. So in the long run I'll end up holding 10-50% less than I do now. I only invested $150k so TAX will hit me plus while waiting I'll end up investing some elsewhere.

So good luck to those who hold and those who take profit, but I have no sympathy for anyone who holds. sells and then misses the bus once it's punches through the roadworks signs in front.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $843.2K 4.220M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 71948 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 644737 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.