BRN 4.55% 21.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Ann: Appendix 4C and Quarterly Activities Report, page-174

1. 13,365 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1234
    Ah colb, if we were to scramble colb would we get clob?
    Hence: A character large object (CLOB) is a large block of text stored in a database in some form of text encoding. Oracle and IBM DB2 database provide explicit support for CLOBs, though other databases can manipulate large amounts of text in some way. CLOBs can be very large, up to two gigabytes or larger.

It might help J-fib-bo with his/hers efforts to keep up with two forums to use CLOB. I myself quite quickly find out who are the tail coat wearers and who are the tailcoat riders and the scums that have fallen off Brainchip. Brainchip is not big enough to warrant bots and scam bots and dot-bots. But it does has its very own zeeb0t and FF-bot. High priest or Big Kahunas they be.

Brainchip is not yet a one-stop place for learning how to trade. I must say I am impressed at your slow accumulation. I myself don't hold to such a tight margin. I have a core investment in <BRN> which is near just < $1.20 and also dedicated trading parcels with set limits for sell... either to the up or down side.

Stay the course colb, you'll become a wonder here since everyone of the non-smart money when to the other-side's church.
    TD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
-0.010(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $389.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 23.0¢ 21.0¢ $922.5K 4.216M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 810878 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 150192 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.