BRN 2.94% 17.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Ann: Appendix 4C and Quarterly Activities Report, page-35

1. 740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2317
    Many people commenting here seems to forget that we are talking about a monumental change in technology, from non-AI CPU to AI via multiple CPU's or cloud to Edge AI. Did people expect this change is as easy as taking out the Intel microchip and slipping in the Akida microchip into an existing computer system? It's hardly 6 months since commercialization and companies have been shut down left right and center due to Covid especially recent Shanghai shutdown, including Putin's mad war, all significantly disrupted the electronic supply chain.
    I don't mind little to no revenue for a couple of years if Brainchip is rapidly spreading awareness of its Edge AI technology (which it is doing). This gives time for companies like Megachip to change its landscape, plus the likes of Mercedes, NASA, US military etc. to develop its Edge AI systems. It's like drug companies giving away free samples first before they see any sales...of course it's a zillion times more complicated when you are dealing with a total revolutionary change in computer systems! Rome certainly wasn't built in a day so I don't expect we see Edge AI technology embedded in computer systems and mobile devices for at least several more years...but one thing is for sure, it will be coming!
    Stay cool and stock up if you believe! Imagine if you bought 100K shares of Microsoft, Apple, Amazon or Tesla shares when it was at its infancy at <$1?
    Last edited by gwood888: 26/04/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $343.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 18.5¢ 16.5¢ $1.865M 10.58M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 1001708 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 167790 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.