BRN 5.56% 17.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Ann: Appendix 4C and Quarterly Activities Report, page-73

1. 740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2317
    The reality is that Brainchip's Edge AI IP is currently too advanced for a lot of companies to use. If it's going into an Apple iphone it will be at least 5 versions from now, only after Apple has exhausted the versions that it has in it's vault with current technology or more "primitive" AI technology. For many, their tech funds have already been funnelled into new current technology or 1st generation AI technology so these companies will not be in hurry to adapt Edge AI, as much as they would like to. However companies like Mercedes that has the resources and happen to be ready to enter into the Edge AI world will undoubtedly seek Brainchip's IP...it's basically timing and resources. As for NASA and the US military, they are always ready to try the latest technology to ensure world domination. One thing is for sure, Brainchip's Edge AI IP is being tested by the best of best technology gurus so it's hardly the right time to be anxious about the 1st quarterly result after commercialization...if you are a serious investor you know how ridiculous that is! So for me the only frustrating thing in investing in Brainchip is waiting for the world to catch up.
    I am seeing a lot of shorters suddenly coming out tonight hoping for a concerted effort in trying to create a "blood bath" tomorrow. I'm more than happy to soak up their blood tomorrow if it happens

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
-0.010(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $333.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.5¢ 17.0¢ $2.303M 13.21M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
149 3707748 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 1173238 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.