BRN 0.00% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Ann: Appendix 4C and Quarterly Activities Report, page-222

1. 1,516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    each time LDA we’re issued shares they were issued shares far below value as the company valued them from the prior month I believe. The activity of the share price at the time of issue is irrelevant as LDA sell immediately for a win what ever that may be. I think a better example would be to find the issue price of the share and the price on the day they were issued to LDA. I think you’ll find that LDA made significant money each time.

If a CR had have occurred with shareholders. Some of these people would have kept their shares which would have inherently increased value.

I personally think BRN is having its ass handed to it by current “customers” who have solutions in place and do not have the need for significant reduction in energy burn… sure it’s cool tech and does achieve a massive reduction in energy but if they can do far more compute using only 5 Watts they will… like the NVIDIA ORIN or Qualcomm SNAPDRAGON.

from the horses mouth brainchip recognise economic headwinds. But I don’t see NVIDIA or Qualcomm struggling to sign deals. In fact they’re signing deals with every single publicity known company brainchip is related to. In the IP game hundreds of deals need to be signed to generate significant revenue… not 1 or two.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $656.1K 3.281M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 364081 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 1348618 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.