CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,783 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 584
    There’s a LOT to unpack here…
    firstly $48,000 in cash receipts for the quarter… maximum 60 edge boxes sold.
    it looks like 10.1 million shares LDA has allowed to be contributed to shares that were used for either the institution or for the placement SPP… and BRN had to fork out some dollars. to the turn of around 375k

$20 million raised by an institution (who will be shown in the next quarterly as they will have over 100 million shares and will be in the top 20 holders). A huge positive for BRN and the team.

on the top 50 holders clearly this outraged a lot of private investor and has gone back to top 20 (we’ll done Tony)

the new SPP allowing investors to buy up to $30,000 worth of stock at 19.3 cents, benifits of this are funds go straight to BRN and there’s no brokerage fees.

I think this is BRN dipping their toes into capital raising with SH, they’ve stated $3 mill worth which seems very small but it will look great to them if they are oversubscribed, which I expect they will be. An under subscription would be disastrous.

also on that note I think this is a signal to market that shares won’t be at this level for long and is giving genuine investors a chance to grab around 150k more shares without the risk of buying on market. I believe this signal is very positive and something LTH have been looking for.

this could also be a signal of a phase out of LDA funding for the future. Read into it what you will.

new CMO on board and ready to go. From good stock and hopefully a benifit to the team.

all in all if you block out the NOISE… there are some extremely positive indications in all that was announced today.

Goodluck out there vultures

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.