AV1 3.23% 6.0¢ adveritas limited

Ann: Appendix 4C and Quarterly Activity Report 30 June 2016-TMP.AX, page-28

1. 11,400 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 565
    I like TMP but the profit margin is still relatively slim. They have added to net cash and net recievables balance this quarter but most of the increase was due to the $900k they got from a customer.

The $7.9mil revenue produced only $58k of profit, so they really need to either increase revenue in a way that margins increase (Scale-able) or they need to look at ways to increase profit margins by reducing costs/sale.

Not a huge issue for such a new company but I also note the growth of affiliates and advertisers has slowed down, so they may be reaching a slower part of growth, which reinforces some of those concerns.

I still think it's ridiculous to be valued lower than revenue, especially when companies a few other tech companies are worth 2-6x this and earn no revenue, have missed deadlines and are currently backpeddling to their investors trying to save face...

but hey, that's the market, it will wake up to TMP one day, but for me it has become a story of buy low 30's and sell high 30's.. currently awaiting my chance to buy back in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AV1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
-0.002(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $47.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.1¢ 6.1¢ 6.0¢ $49.35K 816.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 82397 6.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.6¢ 18000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.21am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AV1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.