AN1 0.00% 0.8¢ anagenics limited

So long as Maria does not let go of the company, no ammount of...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 475 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 214
    So long as Maria does not let go of the company, no ammount of consultants will save this dying company. It will just add more to the ever increasing costs. Unfortunately Maria as you have said, is not willing to let go. Neither is she willing to let others manage, a good example is the resignation of BLC' CEO, Nikki.
    Is the company willing to downsize Australia, USA, reduce the number of nice directors, cut down on salaries, perhaps relook at China strategy? I do not think so. Otherwise it should have been done long ago. These are obvious areas of improvements.
    Could the dividend received from BLC be as a result of $1 million from AN1? I may be wrong of course.
    The current AN1 SP preconsolidation is about 0.25 cents. How low could it be? This is the company that is being run by highly paid management team. Almost 80 percent of costs goes to paying salaries and admin. For God's sake, reduce it. After all, you are selling nothing except in Japan and perhaps some few eye lashes in China or are they not?
    IMHO, AN1 life is over, at least for us ordinary SHs and we have to accept it. Perhaps, the other SHs have an independent plan for themselves. Time will tell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.