ATH 11.1% 0.4¢ alterity therapeutics limited

However, for the first time, Stamler said: “2022 will be a...

1. 2,789 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 970
    However, for the first time, Stamler said: “2022 will be a transformational year for Alterity. We are growing awareness
    of our pipeline with clinicians, scientists, patient groups and investors as a potential solution to
    treating the underlying disease of people suffering from Parkinsonian diseases".

So he included us, investors in this.

I would think that the applications to start the studies in different countries have been done almost at the same time and the fact that they are approved one by one is depending more on the speed of the authorities to make a decision in each country. Only after approval, the practical work to start with patients can go forward.

I am however very worried that Stamler is proud even in this latest report that his marketing efforts in various investor seminars have done nothing to the value of his company. The effect has been just the opposite, the market cap has gone down.
    One of the reasons, for sure, is that he is talking about "our pipeline" and does not tell anything about PBT2, most likely also soon in phase 2 with Dr. Neville starting an otitis study.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $20.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $14.55K 3.241M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
62 71906262 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 32338803 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.