ATH 11.1% 0.4¢ alterity therapeutics limited

I hope that Ath can disclose something on pbt2 soon just if...

1. 2,038 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 528

I hope that Ath can disclose something on pbt2 soon just if anything to put some colour into your incessant posting on pbt2.

Like chuke said- any whiff of anything and the price could pop. Athe has traded big volumes by historical average in the last few trading days. Has Sinclair stopped dumping?

Also, I have confirmed that there will indeed be a consolidation happening IF this hat trick can’t be pulled off by Stamler after they get another 180 day extension to their nasdaq compliance issue. I continue buying because I can live off Centrelink if I lose it all, fk it. Also did I read somewhere that we have UK regulatory approval or was I just say dreaming while reading one of their recent reports?

I still believe that fda regulatory authorisation to proceed p2 should be good for the SP, but then again predicting Ath is like solving the mysteries of the universe.

I expect another market sell down probably beginning soon if sp500 can rally to 4200-4300 after the recent short squeeze aided rebound in stocks. Absent those shorts the market should have more resistance coming back up after we see a back test this week of below 4000. But then also Ath has zero correlation to the broader market which is one reason why I am holding. The other reasons being that I don’t care about money and that I’m a fool (so far proven with my choice of investing in Ath and seeing nothing but losses). At least I’m up on my buys at .013, .014 and .015 but not enough to cover my loss from my bigger parcel I averaged down to around .022.

fun times ahead…

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $20.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $14.55K 3.241M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
62 71906262 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 32338803 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.