BRN 4.88% 19.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

I'm personally very happy with the 4C. The first thing I looked...

1. 2,837 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1314
    I'm personally very happy with the 4C.
    The first thing I looked for, was how much cash they have on hand and was pleasantly surprised, to see that they had 5.3 million US dollars at 30th of June. The option conversion, only strengthens this.

Someone mentioned that we were burning 1.5 million USD every quarter.. Seriously? Do they even understand what the Company is doing and where we are at??

Also surprised to see all the negatively, from posters regurgitating all the same crap, from when the share price was languishing under 5 cents..
    I guess they will continue all the way up..

The chips work (IMO) they are just performance testing and playing with them.
    As someone said before, Socionext was paid to deliver a turn key product. They didnt just make the things and then package them, give them to BRN and say "Here ya go, you can open them up now and see if they work"

Welcome back @MrSiliconValley, I was wondering if you were still around and when you would come back.

Now all we need is a visit from Cafa and things will start feeling like the good old days.
    I'm sure the latest iteration is still around, so pop on your Cafa hat and say "Hi"

Exciting times to be holding BRN in my opinion.

And this is all my opinion.
    Last edited by DingoBorat: 29/07/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.010(4.88%)
Mkt cap ! $380.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $235.8K 1.183M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 1704022 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 308538 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.24am 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.