SMN 5.26% 40.0¢ structural monitoring systems plc

Hi Alice65 The Board? How many do you mean please? and who? (—...

1. 18,162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3772
    Hi Alice65

The Board?
    How many do you mean please? and who?
    (— The websites for both AEM and SMS continue to be very basic although a new look by September was intimated in the quarterly.​
    Worse, the AEM leaders appear to have been deleted as I can no longer find any of the executive team on the AEM website: https://www.aem-corp.com/ )​

The SMS website shows
    https://smsystems.com.au/corporate-overview/#aem
    IMG_7049.jpeg
    IMG_7050.jpeg

I am confused at the disappearance of the people previously referenced on the AEM who constituted key executives if not ‘board’…

… but maybe they are being migrated?

As far as cutting ‘the board’ back to three goes, that would seem to leave SMN with Brian Wall (retired from being CEO of AEM), Ross Love and secretary Sam Wright?
    Yet Heinrich - appointed last year after the Drake attempt to spill the board seems to be required on a political basis
    And Miro Miletec ? An authoritative Australian areonautic business figure with strong military connections, he seems useful to me.

Which board members do you want to see axed please?

And I had the idea that Ross is already in the process of trying to streamline the operation although I agree with you that achieving greater revenues by hiring an ever-increasing workforce can bite badly into profits.

And regards having nothing to sell ….
    That’s supposed to be a temporary situation is it not?
    There’s the AEM business.
    And CVM.
    - New Delta CVM APB orders are supposed to be going through, and also that very important certification.
    Have you heard something that makes you doubt these will happen?

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.0¢
Change
0.020(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $54.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 40.0¢ 38.5¢ $86.35K 219.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 60000 38.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.0¢ 2559 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.