OSL 11.1% 0.4¢ oncosil medical ltd

looks like they will have to raise capital within the next...

1. 1,380 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 648
    looks like they will have to raise capital within the next 6-9months, which will undoubtedly be well before any study results released or before any FDA/CE approvals are granted.
    I suspect that accrual will ramp up now with all these sites on board which is great news and a tribute to managements efforts, and it is great to have all these sites interested in the therapy because it will enhance their interest in using it commercially if the initial results are successful.
    but as we have seen already, it has been 3 and 1/2 months and we have just had our second patient recruited. note that the patient won't even be treated for a few more weeks (having 1 month chemo first). each patient has to have safety, QOL and oncologic efficacy data which means at least 3months followup post treatment to be able to assess post scans for tumour diameter etc. so then its at least 4-5 months from when the final patient is recruited to their post-implant CT, so even if recruitment accelerates, we are looking optimistically at say the end of september to get 20 pts best case scenario, so 5months later is end of feb 2018 to get final CT scan and other data, then 1 month for analysis and submission, then 1 month for review process (assuming no issues or delays). thus best case scenario for approval in my estimation is end of april 2018, which means they will need a cap raise well before then.
    IMHO a few days-weeks after that cap raise is probably a good time to buy in or increase holdings, assuming all is otherwise tracking well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $16.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $23.68K 4.971M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 23118264 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5200224 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.