RLG 0.00% 0.5¢ roolife group ltd

Ann: Appendix 4C and Quarterly Update, page-11

1. 392 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    I am glad you haven't lost faith & remain upbeat Toddski. I admit the tech concept is interesting.

I don't doubt what you say in that the product is legit. What analysis have you done to take this view ? eg with regards to the tech & market analysis around their solution. I have tried myself. I can find solutions that apparently provide similar insights (maybe via a different approach, but similar proposed outcome) yet they seem to be getting traction. Whats the issue ?

You seem to have contact with the company, so wondering whether you have any insights as to any issues ie is it the pricing model, the cost/time/complexity for implementation ? The speed in which they launch solutions (eg the drinks app) would be a concern if its speed to revenue.

In line with this, my concern would be on what basis would a broker (or anyone) look to inject funds in this current state ? The Tech may have all of the current "market excitement" components, but as per my earlier comments, there has been no visible sales traction (yet for 2 yrs an apparent robust pipeline !), no revenue even from existing clients with no positive case studies supporting their implementation in nearly 2 years since the listing & in some cases prior. For any broker/personal investment profile, that would have to be a huge leap of faith or they know something we don't.

I am sitting on the fence & have this in my watch list to see if it starts to get traction & I will then take another look. For existing shareholders though, I hope it does, but there needs to be a significant shift in fundamentals.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.911M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $38 7.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 10755571 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3807551 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.