RLG 0.00% 0.4¢ roolife group ltd

It’s a shame if that’s actually the case ManB. This needs all...

1. 392 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    It’s a shame if that’s actually the case ManB. This needs all the positive news & traction insights it can get. Whilst you shouldn’t flood the market with useless news, for the sake of shareholders, I would hate it to be underperforming on the market if it is actually kicking goals.

My concerns echo yours, revenue. There has virtually been 2 years of:

Reporting a robust pipeline with virtually no resulting sales. Not a great closing track record.

No revenue even from Long term existing clients. Where is revenue from the sporting website & Robb report ? Are they still clients ?

Where are the positive impacts/results in using OPN from these existing clients ? Surely there is a case study if the client is supportive. Surely marketing must be pushing this if they exist ?

It’s good they are looking at costs. But they’re already scraping the bottom of the barrel now with funds. There is no news on a successful CR & to me it doesn’t look like any new sales or revenue spike in the next 3-4 months will be quick enough to cover their costs ?

I Guess even with any industry accolades, at this stage, it’s only good if it translates to funds.

Hopefully, as you say, they need to re-think their approach if they have the news. I hope they have. Else, I agree, any respect will be hard to get & it will just get harder from here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.176M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 14663614 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 7727979 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.