PAA 8.89% 24.5¢ pharmaust limited

Ann: Appendix 4C and Quarterly Update, page-25

1. 2,375 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1471
    NZ you're making a good point, the announcements of the last year and especially the last half year should have been lifted the stock, but I feel that it's not lack of an audience understanding what's going on like maybe to some extent three years ago, especially not since Tony Locantro has been on board. I think the real issue is memory, memory of past setbacks and delays, memory of the pill fiasco a couple of years ago, memory of that fiasco adding another two years plus years of lost time and share diluting capital raisings, memory of the flat earning of Epichem last financial year contrary to promises and the continuing high capital burn because all of Epichem's profits have been swallowed by Epichem's investment in new larger facilities - until now. These are the things that really have bashed and trashed the share price and have undermined support even despite the excellent roll of news the last half year, and this is why I'm very much with Red about the marketing and why I understand that Red who has skin in the game is also full of hate for this company. Completely understand that. I don't want to rain on PAA's parade, so I've only hinted at my negative feelings. So much promise, but.....! However, I'll concede to you that a marketing shot across the bows, it doesn't have to be much or for long, just a public announcement in the right places when the results of the tablet on the terminally sick dogs start coming through, could do a lot to start turning things around. But that's all. Until then they should hold their fire and not waste any more money imo, before or after. Just a single well directed announcent, if they must go that way to say, here, IT WORKS and humans are next ! Once alerted, prospective investors will start to do all the work to educate themselves about PAA's, and word will spread fast from what is now an already substantial if cautious and even skeptical audience. PAA needs all the money it has to expedite this program ASAP to minimise sp dilution and beat competitors into the market place. That's my view of things.

Cheers.
    Last edited by Lastly: 04/05/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
0.020(8.89%)
Mkt cap ! $96.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 24.5¢ 22.5¢ $150.8K 649.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 30000 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.5¢ 50607 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
24.0¢
  Change
0.020 ( 6.67 %)
Open High Low Volume
22.5¢ 24.0¢ 22.5¢ 231366
Last updated 15.56pm 17/06/2024 ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.