VOR 0.00% 39.5¢ vortiv limited

Ann: Appendix 4C and Quarterly Update, page-27

1. 10,827 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1230
    I'm curious to know what the breakdown was in cash receipts for the two businesses.

March quarter - came in at $2m in cash receipts overall.

That's an average of approximately $666,666 per month overall.

June quarter - has come in at $2.28m in cash receipts overall.

That's an average of approximately $760,000 per month overall.

That's also an increase of approximately $93,334k per month overall since the March quarter.

Now looking forward... (a big step for the company now providing estimates)

Cash receipts estimates for the September quarter hopefully hit their mark - of $4.4m.

That is a big potential leap for the next quarter - close to a 100% increase in cash receipts.

That would be a potential average of approximately $1,466,666 per month overall in cash receipts.

Where will that cash potentially come from?Is that estimated figure increase because they're now offering existing clients additional solutions/services or could it be because they've increased the number of clients, or is it a combination of both? We know one of these points has already been ticked, but I'm thinking it could be a combination of both.The company recently acquired five new clients approximately four to five months ago, so that was anywhere between February to May 2019 at the time. Are they expecting revenue from those new clients to start trickling through next quarter? I'd imagine partly so. Or could it be that the average revenue per client per year is suddenly about to potentially increase? Whatever the case, this is a significant estimated projection.

Exciting times.

Tony

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.