VOR 0.00% 39.5¢ vortiv limited

Yes - great find Jonkey.The Contract is flagged as confidential...

1. 929 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 205
    Yes - great find Jonkey.

The Contract is flagged as confidential due to lP related reasons (but I get that it's also open tender to registered DTA suppliers).

What's interesting is that it appears to be a contract extension or renewal.

Using Jonkey's original link ... https://www.tenders.gov.au/Cn/Show/aebe7372-d07b-4e73-ad66-e56b3f273898

If you click on the link next to Parent CN - CN3583229 it says the contract period was initially 9/4/19 to 31/12/19 for $211,200 and it's publication date was 8/4/19.

On the 5/7/19 the contract value and end date were extended to $1,233,980.

The amended start date is stated as 30/6/2020. So maybe they have won the contract for the work to commence in 2020?

Regardless of the start/extension dates, this seems consistent with what Jeff has outlined in the past. Get their foot in the door regardless of contract size, show that they can deliver and then hopefully receive additional and/or larger contracts in due course.

Also I think this contract sits outside of AWS's $39m Government 3 year contract win, which is more of a procurement contract for using AWS.

The following articles discuss how Australian companies can still vie for contracts to assist government implementation of cloud based services through the Digital Transformation Agency's Cloud Service Panel.

If you click on the field SON ID - SON3413842 you'll see the Agency is the Digital Transformation Agency.

So by making it easier for Government departments to deal with AWS, it opens the door for more implementation projects for service companies like C10.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.