PAA 3.03% 17.0¢ pharmaust limited

Ann: Appendix 4C and Quarterly Update, page-51

1. 2,569 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1468
    Hi Lf, generally agree with your sentiment and would also factor in a couple of points that further de-risk this one for me.
    A) Management has demonstrated themselves to be fiscal conservatives - no rash spending, breast beating etc
    B) "My" understanding is this phase 2 trial is for all intents and purposes a re-run of previous work primarily required because of the previous taste problem - now already demonstrated to have been overcome.
    C) their business model includes ongoing manufacturing so that even if this phase 2 trial does not go well they have a built in fall back position that has been upgraded in recent times, plus the opportunity to further develop other early stage product.
    D) the option / first refusal deal sitting on the table with Elanco plus the money in the bank basically replaces the need to have a fist full of dollars going into any negotiation with a third party.
    In short they seem to have covered all the bases of de-risking any impending upside. Again for my money, the relative tight register means any serious player wanting a seat at the table is now going to have to pay to play.
    Way better bet than say a small manufacturer in the street lighting sector ! - no matter the product potential it is really about the people at the centre of the game and in the case of PAA I for one am impressed by the way they are putting this together - conservative but thorough and "appear" to have the interests of the existing shareholders as one of their core values.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.005(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $82.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 18.0¢ 16.8¢ $151.1K 877.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 54714 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 371375 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.