VOR 0.00% 39.5¢ vortiv limited

It's my thinking now that retail had a real go at this over past...

1. 1,082 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    It's my thinking now that retail had a real go at this over past week or so as Tenx alluded to in an earlier post. We were the centre of a Facebook pumpers group and a few other websites. Even the traffic on HotCopper was unprecedentedly high.

We will find out next week who was taking part in most of the buying that took us quickly to 1.7. But it is my theory that retail took us there, they saw some impressive posts by rocket about our growing government contracts and were hoping for some snippets in the 4c. When nothing came they quickly dumped their shares and took a tidy profit. As much as this recent dip has been deflating for us long termers, I'm feeling quietly confident that the big boys have been scooping up a lot of what these retail traders have been selling.

At the end of the day, TSN/VOR has never been a quick profit type of investment for most of us. We have waited for Jeff to build an impressive suite of Cyber security businesses and he has done that. Yes we would like some more marketing and sizzle but hey there's so much out there like that in this space that just never amounts to a thing.

I've been buying with the knowledge that this is still very much a long play, but a profitable one.

toddski

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.