PAA 0.00% 21.0¢ pharmaust limited

Ann: Appendix 4C and Quarterly Update, page-67

1. 11,865 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6015
    more agreeing with this comment Any good biotech as you know succeed in selling 'hopes and dreams', then living and dying against promises in said direction.

I don't believe announcing that the K9's had been enrolled or dosed would have be classed as spruiking ,,,its market information of the Company Progressing,
    just type in "Phase II first patient recruited" look at the 100's of companies that announced that with pride to market.. Demonstrating to Shareholders and the wider investment market they can implement the company strategy...and get their company name in front of investors through media.

it's been 4 years to get back to Phase II, this is the second time round so the company should be bending over backward to inform the Loyal LTH that came forward after the poor palatabilty trial and saved this company..... oh and the SP was 18c 5 years ago ,so the Share holder placement at 2.5c was after several diminishing CR's....

as above a couple of months I believe until PAA will have a significant trend and then we should see some action,,,,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $93.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.5¢ 20.5¢ $106.7K 516.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 24033 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 55077 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.22pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.