PAA 0.00% 20.0¢ pharmaust limited

Ann: Appendix 4C and Quarterly Update, page-106

1. 11,797 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5979
    Decline is on NO News..
    Now down from 27 to 17c UN-answered by Management ( that's $32 million off the Market Cap which is Share Holder Value)
    Other Biotechs have invested in Effective Market Message Delivery

Its pretty simple
    There are circa 9 web based Investment Sites that churn out articles on ASX Companies
    Many of these sites Companies can take "Paid Advertising"
    Or a Home Page for the Company on the actual site as here on HC

There are circa 90 decent Biotechs and Baby Pharma on the ASX , many have purchased space or invested with these Investment Sites.

So if a site has a paying customer that supports them and that company wants to deliver NEWS to Market the paying clients are elevated to a premium position ,, usually a headline.

Pharmaust refuse to engage with the Media ,, except for a Quarterly which only PAA SH read..

Pharmaust need to understand they are competing for Investment Funds... and are being out marketed for investment funds,, as Share holders are attracted bu returns elsewhere they leave PAA and at any cost ...

Great Science ,, the poorest PR and Market engagement by far .. Management seem to have scant regard for the SP .

I know I have emailed Management several times as have many top 20 and top 50 .... refusal to openly come forward and explain what PAA have , how much it would be worth ,,PAA never talk up $$$ so are being looked at like a Research Laboratory..

Only Management can stop the rot ,, simple from the F*&^*&^n top.

and will people please stop pushing a BOT is doing anything ,, I have been party to sicking Boys on Comapnies ,,, you need volume for a Bot to work,, and there is not enough Volume at PAA to utilise a Bot here..

ASK ,,,, if the Science is Good
    If Management are Good
    what is the company lacking ,,,,, from where I sit Market Awareness or a reason to invest at PAA,, if Management keep delivering the absolute minimum in marketing PAA will continue to suffer in a Sector where everyone is lifting their game..

Until PAA play the game and join the Marketing race to attract investors and retain current SH you can only expect the SP to Drift south ,,day after day you will have people looking for the exit as their position $$$$ dwindles and they seek positive investment elsewhere.. after all "we are here to make money" Not watch it wash out the door because the company "don't believe in Marketing""

If you want a lesson in delivering news you only have to look at REECE release ,, TH called ,, well crafted informative ASX announcement ,, then you spend the money with a Publicist who procures premium Media positioning ...(my inbox was full of RCE on that day)
    You cant expect to receive good media ,,when others are buying it ,,simple Marketing 101.. it costs to be noticed.. and others are paying the Piper,, so they take the spot light time and time and time again ..

Buyeres circling now 14 , 15 , 16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $89.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.5¢ $101.0K 508.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 420397 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 8821 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.