SMN 0.00% 72.0¢ structural monitoring systems plc

Ann: Appendix 4C and Quarterly Update, page-21

1. 2,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 469
    J8 is right. What a load of nothing in regards to the progress of CVM in the last quarter.

I challenge anyone to go and re-read July 2020 quarterly report. Then place the October quarterly report side by side. Can you see the picture?
    Zero progress in 3 months, due to covid. This post will be moderated because I used the term "COVID" An absolute overreaction never inflicted on the entire world's population ever! Statistical data out of Europe clearly details that 1.4 million people in Europe in 2019 died of cancer.

1.4 million lives lost in Europe in 2019 from cancer alone. Yet here we are, nobody gave a shit about all those deaths last year in Europe, and that stat is from "Cancer" alone!

In 2017 a director releases a movie called "A Gray State" With the World's Economy in "The Great Reset" mode and all governments carrying out some form of lunacy on their people through the driven concept of "FEAR" who would have thought that the majority of people would follow?

Aviation Industry practically close for business.
    No countries open for business in travel.
    Most countries' workforce have only 10 days holidays per year-yet restrictions on travel is 14 days in isolation on entering and 14 days in isolation on going home. Most citizens will not be able to travel even if they could due to the 28 days of quarantine.
    Why are the governments not embracing new technology in the Antigen Test kits - 15 minutes test results for covid?
    PCR test were never design for covid.

Have you ever wondered why government employees are not losing their jobs by the thousands? Government receives their money from the people who work. If you send many businesses to the wall which cuts the workforce consideably then the money coming in is considerably less is it not?

Have you ever wondered why the police force is immune from the coronavirus? The most deadiest virus ever! And from all reports, each state is about to employ more police. That would have nothing to do with rising crime and poverty?

All I can say is we are being played as fools.

After due considerations, the FAA approval at best is at least 24 weeks away. Many weeks are lost over Xmas/New year period. This will take us into ealy May 2021.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
72.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $98.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
71.0¢ 72.0¢ 71.0¢ $31.59K 44.41K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2067 71.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
72.0¢ 10473 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.