PAA 0.00% 17.5¢ pharmaust limited

Welcome aboard Dr Agnew. For me this is a great development as...

1. 2,623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1525
    Welcome aboard Dr Agnew. For me this is a great development as it appears he will lead the push towards commercialization in the Canine field. I have been concerned for a while that there was no one putting all their efforts into this area.

As data emerges, we plan to contact a wider group of leading global pharmaceutical companies to discuss veterinary collaborations and engage in discussions with them on identifying the optimal cancers to targetcommercially. Animal healthcare companies in the US and Germany have shown initial interest and approached PharmAust for discussions. PharmAust has engaged the services of Dr Kim Agnew (Hon BSc, BVSc, MACVSc) to assist with this process.

Dr Agnew has 25 years of experience in the animal health industry with business development,product development,regulatory affairs, clinical research,technical support and pharmacovigilance.Dr. Agnew worked for 20 years at Elanco Animal Health in a variety of management roles including Research and Regulatory Manager, Innovation Manager and Associate Director of Research and Development. Following this,he worked for 5 years at Merial, now Boehringer Ingelheim, as the Research and Development Leader. Dr. Agnew has been involved in the ground-up development and commercialization of 15 new products, numerous line extensions to existing products, and is named in 6 product development patents.Furthermore, Dr. Agnew has developed a broad network across various Universities in Australia and has been instrumental in gaining industry support for multiple Australian Research Council (ARC) Linkage Grant collaborations and research projects leveraging the very high quality of science research available in Australia and New
    Zealand.

Pete

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $85.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 17.0¢ $141.2K 801.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 537419 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 140000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.