ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,450 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1178
    QQ I can ashore you I am very hard to offend, due to school of hard knocks I think, you were not even the scale. The respect is mutual.

I agree with your post MPL is definitely worth more Government funding BUT If you have had anything to Gov grants you would know about the reels of red tape. IMO PAA would fall over at the first hurdle for the simple reason we would not fit the basic criteria, MPL is not ours and we have no agreement in place to use it. I am certain that if we were eligible our BoD would have gone for it.

I think the only way we can really push ahead is to get an agreement/ partner in place.

My questions will be along the lines of how are we going with a deal not just for COVID 19 but for all the other stuff as well and where and when the patents run out, I asked that one at the last AGM but it was ignored.

Well I went the other way to you, may have bought some of yours. Agree about the BoD I would not vote them out either, but I would like real answers to those two questions as I feel they are the things that are holding us back

Good luck to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.