PAA 0.00% 17.5¢ pharmaust limited

Ann: Appendix 4C and Quarterly Update, page-170

1. 2,404 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1489
    They're talking about it being used with a "cocktail" of anti virals so as to interrupt the covid virus at multiple points in the infection and replication process.

Using mpl as a "companion" drug with more classic cancer cell killer drugs or chemo makes perfect technical sense. Mpl doesn't work directly against the cancer cells, it re-regulates the mTOR regulatory system that has somehow been worked around by the cancer cells to give them an enviroment in which they proliferate unmolested - that's why the focus on the p70s6 kinase as a marker, as it acts as a communication channel (I hope I've got that right) in this process. So the mpl re-regulates the mTOR system, which takes away the enviroment in which the cancer cells can thrive and the companion drug can more effectively destroy them. Think of it as a one, two knockout,.

On the other hand there is no such symbiotic relationship between mpl being given as an antiviral to a sick person and a vaccine being given to a healthy person. It's a false analogy.
    Last edited by Lastly: 02/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $85.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.0¢ 17.5¢ $50.92K 290.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 152309 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 329859 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.