PAA 2.86% 18.0¢ pharmaust limited

Morning Lastly ,, 100% agree,, Roger spoke of interested parties...

1. 11,976 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6120
    Morning Lastly ,, 100% agree,, Roger spoke of interested parties other than Elanco one week after the Elanco License was not implimented.

so almost a year ago there were other Vet companies interested....

also you are bang on the money about the completion of The Phase II K9 Trial being a success and providing even more data enabling PAA to move to Phase III should have moved the SP,,,,, again if you go to sm4ll cups and go to "Tools" you can enter PHarmaust , go for a 2 year or 1 year chart you can click a box that plots announcements on the SP line... there are more incidents of decline on announcements than climbs... and the climbs are very small,,, for me it has always been about poor messaging ,,, Like many here I am a believer in the Science and benefits of MPL , Managements inability to convince the wider market has been my primary concern..

Lately I have been buying on trend,, companies that have demonstrated through that same chart above has been receiving my investment dollars,, heck some can announce they made a decent coffee at smoko time at the SP climbs......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.005(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $87.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.3¢ 17.5¢ $205.5K 1.150M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 55777 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 56756 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.