PAA 3.13% 16.5¢ pharmaust limited

Hi all,What caught my interest was this.1. Median survival ( the...

1. 1,056 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2059
    Hi all,

What caught my interest was this.

1. Median survival ( the time from the stage of treatment when half the dogs die in days) from a untreated Lymphoma B dog is 30 days. With Prednisone only,half last 60 days. With Monepantel the figure jumps to 125 days. With Tanovea ( possibly the number one drug the median survival is 61 days.

2. The median progress free survival (
    the length of time after a treatment that the dog lives with the cancer but does not get worse) is 168 days with Tanovea. I could not find a median progress free survival number for MPL.

3. So as our last CSO said " we don't know how the dogs balance expectations of their quality of live with expectations of life". ( We never will , my thoughts).

4. Tanovea is a potent chemotherapy drug. It works by shot gunning the cancer cells. MPL works by depriving nutrition over a period of time to the cancer cells. One has some ordinary side effects. One has very limited side effects. Our previous CSO mentioned elevated liver enzymes. Go to McDonalds and order a large thick shake, you will end up with elevated liver enzymes. A side effect is sometimes inappetance ( lack of appetite) , think to when you have been sick .

5. The cancer pathway has 12 seperate logistics to help replicate and support the cancer cell in its "survival". MPL negates 6 of those pathways. ( This has not been mentioned before, I have been busy! ) If we combine it with another drug maybe Gemcitabine. The dogs will be barking .

Anyway as usual the references to support above.

FDA grants first full approval for treatment of Lymphoma B for dogs 2021.

Monepantel antitumour activity is mediated through inhibition of major cell cycles and growth signalling pathways. Bahrami / David Morris et Al 2021.

Chat soon, I am sure one of the faithful will ask what are the other pathways. Don't be too quick.
    Last edited by kpax: 21/07/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.005(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $80.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 17.5¢ 16.5¢ $276.1K 1.636M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 379426 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.