SMN 2.13% 48.0¢ structural monitoring systems plc

Ann: Appendix 4C and Quarterly Update, page-22

1. 1,862 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 346
    It is amazing how a number of posters show their ignorance by their inability to construct sentences with correct grammar & spelling.

If you desire to get your message understood, stop rambling, use correct grammar, including capital letters, correct punctuation & learn how to spell.

There is a difference between "your & you're". Similarly, there is a difference between "there & their". Learn when to use "to, too or two".

Very few know the difference between nominative case & objective case. For example, "he is better than me" is incorrect. It should be "he is better than I". Again, an anchor man on CNBC, in advertising his tv show, repeatedly said "no one does it better than us". He should have said "no one does it better than we". It took over a year, before someone pointed it out to him, that it was grammatically incorrect.

If you are too illiterate to communicate without making a fool of yourself, I suggest you get some help.

After being criticised for ending a sentence with a preposition, Winston Churchill responded by correctly saying, "that is criticism up with which I shall not put". It sounds silly but it was grammatically correct.

Now all we need is for SMN to settle on a new board of directors, gain FAA approval for the aft pressure bulkhead & have some contracts signed. Once that is achieved, sensors will be inserted on aircraft & SMN will have plenty of cash rolling in & the share price will fly higher than an A380.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.