PAA 2.38% 20.5¢ pharmaust limited

Hi all,PAA hit 7 cents today on aberrant trading . Have a look...

1. 1,048 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1994
    Hi all,

PAA hit 7 cents today on aberrant trading . Have a look at the trades. Time for me to fess up. @densey let the cat out of the bag yesterday.

PAA has been plagued over the last 18 to 20 months by an inverse algorithm. It's job has been to drop the SP on any announcement. I know what progam these groups are using and I know their rationale. The Company PAA have been advised on their mode of operation.

I can assure you that the Company is not involved, but due to events it's powerless to stop it.

Its gut wrenching to see this. We are a great Company with a great drug. The future is awesome for mankind and dog kind.

Other members have studied this phenomenon and agree it's to our detriment short term.

All I can say is as per my last post. Once the monkey is off our back , we will win in the SP.

Chin up people, it's hard to not know and just guess at what's going on. It's very hard for others that can see it in real time and fully understand the power that is happening.

If you don't believe what I am saying , my advise is to put your head back in the bucket of sand ...go blame RA/SW/RM or RB .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $91.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 21.5¢ 20.5¢ $174.5K 841.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 458470 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 144453 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.