PAA 3.13% 16.5¢ pharmaust limited

Ann: Appendix 4C and Quarterly Update, page-39

1. 2,647 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1449
    @kpax

All I can say is as per my last post. Once the monkey is off our back, we will win in the SP.

Kpax care to give more detailed thoughts about what do you mean by this? What is the monkey. Even if an algo is the thing keeping this low, what suddenly releases it and what is the timing in your opinion?

Some believe this is suppression of SP to accumulate but we see no large scale accumulate across the top 50. It may be spread across accounts but doubt it. Or are you saying they are just skimming by illegal trading practices.

I don't completely understand the bot explanations that pop up in every ASX stock where the SP is low.

One thing that is clear is that the SP performance is a strong function of progress, clear communication, trust of management, ability to deliver, making an attempt to capitalise on progress. PAA perform fairly poorly in all regards here.

Why did we at one point climb to 26c. Why did the algo only come in after that? Im no expert but my belief is the SP is a reflection of market sentiment. No one hears from PAA. No one believes PAA. No one trusts they will deliver.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.005(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $80.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 17.5¢ 16.5¢ $276.1K 1.636M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 379426 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.