PAA 2.38% 20.5¢ pharmaust limited

I have spent many months looking at this as have others.Its been...

1. 1,048 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1994
    I have spent many months looking at this as have others.

Its been reported to the Company. All the details.

We are not the Companies go to boys. If they reported it , well and good. They understand the ramifications . An example why does PAA have on the board a Solicitor. We are not qualified in law, that person is. So sometimes you act in good faith and tell your local police. What they do after that is not our concern.

The algorithm is very sophisticated. It doesn't sell down outside the ASX parameters. We are dealing with an entity that is not accumulating. I shouldn't and won't spell it out what the rationale is. Just think about it for a while.

The bot that hangs around is an accumulation bot. They are involved in most stocks. It is irrelevant in the scheme of arrangement. It is not involved.

I can't comment on what happened when we hit 26 C. We only started watching after that when it hit around 10 C then didn't move or moved lower.

I have a buy order in as of today on further information from a peer. Just their rationale on the snipers. My mantra over the decades is to respect my peers knowledge as they do mine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.