SMN 0.00% 40.5¢ structural monitoring systems plc

Ann: Appendix 4C and Quarterly Update, page-24

1. 18,086 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3753
    They had increased employees by ten in the six months to December .. recently at least four more had been advertised for including one to assemble CVM sensors ..
    today:
    https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr...Id=19000101_000001&type=JS&lang=en_CA
    3938ECD2-5F3B-4042-AD0A-B0F1B4F33145.jpeg

… all the above appear to be related to avionics (ie they do not include the recent one specific to CVM sensors) so that makes at least 15 new hires or 120 extra hours work a day?

And reading through the report again I saw Japan is being immediately targeted via the “upcoming high value business development trips” scheduled for Europe and Japan.

Beyond this I was talking to google and it said at 79c the price here is still 12% under the 90c cap raise which took place just over a year ago.

And I thought ‘But SMN is surely worth way more in terms of the house keeping that has been achieved and the potentials that have been clarified.’
    Indeed, I think it’s been an enormous year that I puts the company in a way more positive position despite the reduced price
    - including settling that very long term Tulip Bay debt, refinancing, changing company leaders, dealing with the Drake coup attempt and bringing on both AEM (in its’new premises) and the pending approval for the APB sensor kit.​
    The new people will cost significant wages but hopefully Gord Gooding, one of the ten hires of first half, the new CFO at AEM [here’s a reminder on Gord ] has a clear focus on profit.

Overall I am tending to think (for today anyway) that if the price does fall substantially next week (and after?) it might be largely due to a manufactured shakeout hoping to scare and liberate recently bought shares from loose holders.
    And after the buying impetus of recent weeks that may well be a strategically sensible move to reset ‘base’ prices?

cheers
    Last edited by sabine: 29/04/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $55.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.5¢ 41.5¢ 40.0¢ $9.196K 22.79K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1305 40.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.0¢ 3491 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.