PAA 0.00% 21.0¢ pharmaust limited

Ann: Appendix 4C and Quarterly Update, page-82

1. 11,734 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5947
    LTS many here at PAA have become jaded , its understandable , I've seen what should be Valuable Catalysts go unnoticed or even met with decline.

Not seeing any SH value be attributed to progress is demoralizing but don't confuse the reduction of SH value for MPL not having any value...
    MPL could well be the most valuable Treatment on the ASX ,,,

The day the Tablets were completed should have been Heralded as PURE Success , ASX Announcement was met with decline that day because of extremely poor/lazy wording "Contains Contaminants"? where as "the Formula can be reformed to reduce the amount of Carriers and Preservatives"

When you see other Bio's deliver rudimentary announcements and are met with increased SP it has been frustrating .

I'm Backing MT with my confidence..... he has taken on a considerable task ,,, Market Sentiment cant be remedied with promises alone it NOW requires, statements to be followed through with meeting deadlines and delivering the strategy as proposed,,, the market has a way of sniffing out what's good and what's poor ,, But if you want to be selected you have to be out on the field not on the bench or getting the oranges ready..

If there is No K9 Commercial Outcome that benefits SH by the end of 2023 then MT will rightfully have to throw someone under a bus,,,Bucklands sending him a bus time table...

The Key words the Market will be scouting for are with the MND results are
    Extension of Life $$$$
    Quality of Life $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    Stasis / Stable Disease $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    Regression of Disease $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Never say Never in the Biotech game LTS.....
    Remember Volume is a product of Market Awareness...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $83.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 21.5¢ 21.0¢ $109.7K 513.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 281695 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 27964 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.