SMN 2.78% 37.0¢ structural monitoring systems plc

It certainly seems the milestones Boeing apparently preseented...

1. 4,558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1793
    It certainly seems the milestones Boeing apparently preseented and agreed to FAA are not necessarily being followed, but I'm certainly not convinced its automatically a further extension...
    "The remaining issue ahead of certification involves testing of the sensors’ performance at the lowest equivalent load as seen on the 737 APB and the ability for the CVM™ sensors to detect cracks that have
    formed under that low stress level.

"The AEM team, led by Trevor Lynch-Staunton, Chief Technical Officer at AEM, has developed and presented a number of proposals to the Boeing Certification Engineers and Management with the intent
    of agreeing a course of action to satisfy this final requirement with Boeing as a matter of urgency.
    "However, until this is resolved, the Boeing project timeline released by the Company in early December will clearly have to be further updated;
    "We will communicate this update with shareholders as soon as it
    the information is available."

The proposals presented by Trevor Lynch-Staunton could surprise us all and result in a shortened time schedule.

All the other parts of this quarterly wrt AEM has to be given a tick IMO. Group positive EBITDA for the Dec quarter and half year, and the very positive outlook for the entire business clearly will underpin the growth of the business in years to come. I for one am most impressed with the company, and to Ross Love's dedication on a personal level.

This certainly is not the old Structural Monitoring team, this is a very committed, competent and capable team of professionals IMO. I'm very appreciative of all their efforts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.0¢
Change
0.010(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $50.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.0¢ 37.8¢ 36.0¢ $61.15K 164.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 24286 37.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.5¢ 500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
37.0¢
  Change
0.010 ( 5.71 %)
Open High Low Volume
36.0¢ 38.0¢ 36.0¢ 9740
Last updated 15.59pm 17/05/2024 ?
SMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.