SMN 1.45% 35.0¢ structural monitoring systems plc

Now I get there is a lot of shareholder frustration at present,...

1. 723 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 123
    Now I get there is a lot of shareholder frustration at present, and timelines over a long period of time have been broken, but I also think its timely to remind ourselves of why these delays are occurring. Personally, I trust RL and the board. They have a strategy and a good plan, working in the background with other airlines while waiting for the elusive final test and then FAA sign off. And getting on with building AEM as a formidable market force. It is most certainly neither their fault for the extra tests from Boeing, nor their fault for being overly optimistic on stated timelines.

However, I propose that RL will have learned to be a lot more cautious with his communication than in the recent past. I remain confident that the longer term benefits of Boeing trying to make our technology fail will in the end prove a longer term golden revenue source for many, many years to come. It's hellishly frustrating and very inconvenient to those who thought they would have made very good money from investing with SMN in the past few years. But "buy in the low, sell in the high" still weighs supreme for me. And it's incredibly low right now.......but me....I'm still topping up. Anything below 40c is a risk I am more than willing to take at present.....and I am able to be patient, because I truly believe there is way more upside longer term than risk.

I always try and see both sides of the fence, but tonight, my over-riding inner urge is for patience: "It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience. Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet. Patience is not simply the ability to wait - it's how we behave while we're waiting".

Just my thoughts for the day and each to their own.....but my best wishes and sincere empathy to all here.
    Last edited by tgent: 29/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.0¢
Change
0.005(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $47.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.0¢ 35.5¢ 35.0¢ $21.64K 61.83K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1460 34.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.0¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.24pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
35.0¢
  Change
0.005 ( 4.48 %)
Open High Low Volume
35.0¢ 35.0¢ 34.5¢ 10147
Last updated 12.24pm 15/05/2024 ?
SMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.