RSH 13.3% 3.4¢ respiri limited

Well it’s been awhile since I’ve posted but my 6th sense tells...

1. 29 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Well it’s been awhile since I’ve posted but my 6th sense tells me that the number of available shares here are numbered and we are set to clear out these impatient people.

I for one know that an objective monitor for asthma will be as popular as a digital thermometer or as a blood pressure monitor is for heart patients or a glucose monitor is for diabetics.

RAP is trying to diagnose respiratory conditions which is a huge ask and change the way doctors diagnose patients. It’s valuation is 3 times ours...

RSH has a great tool, backed by the leading thoracic professor in Bruce Thompson and with approvals to sell in a matter of months i for one don’t believe this will stay under the radar for long.

Have a look at the board memebers who have joined in the past several months - are they smart:? Teo ex- Cochlear and one from Sirtex with IR and corporate development experience and these two companies have much more complex and invasive medical devices which they helped to succeed...

The signs are clear for investors and when they wake up-- Do you own research and be rewarded in short order...
    Full disclosure : I’m buying more.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.004(13.3%)
Mkt cap ! $36.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.4¢ 3.0¢ $36.75K 1.184M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 224180 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 79999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.4¢
  Change
0.004 ( 13.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.2¢ 3.4¢ 3.2¢ 71127
Last updated 14.52pm 03/05/2024 ?
RSH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.