ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,249 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    Good morning all. What a great day yesterday. You could have knocked me over with a feather last night when I checked my stocks. But I have to ask, why?

A quick look at the chart and you can see we are very much still in the uptrend channel, started 30th May. The last 3 days trading have produced 4.5%, 1.5% and 12.8% gains. WOW ........ just simply WOW. We have just moved from the bottom of the channel to the top of the channel in a few day's. Normal trading pattern.

I believe that we are witnessing a re rate of AB1. After a very average reporting season, I suspect that investors have ran the slide ruler, or Chinese counting beads, over AB1 and other companies and are changing their investments accordingly. At a time when lithium and cobalt stocks have been heavily shorted, or manipulated and US tech stocks were sold off, we have held strong and moving in the right direction.

I don't believe the Android release is factored into the sp. Admittedly, we have many projects on the run but that the Android release and the full release of our games are the big ones and much anticipated. These figures won't come out until early next year, unless we get a trading update. Yes, the best is yet to come.

They say the "trend is your friend". I hope this friend hangs around for a while.

xxxooo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AB1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.