BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

intetested attempted argument icebreaker . . where someone sits...

1. 1,726 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2799
    intetested attempted argument icebreaker . . where someone sits today re loss or not is irrelevant. the people who have sold . . let's for simplicity sake say they sold $100k worth. they have concluded that they have better opportunities than BUD to invest that 100k in . . and lets face it there are some pretty hot segments of the marlet available at the moment versus 'the hope that dave can turn bud around'

i had same dilema when bud went from 40c to 20c to 10 c years ago. i sold lots at 20c wearing big loss . . and majority of rest at 12c crystalising even more of a loss. if i had left that money in BUD i would have endured a further 90-95% loss . . . instead i found better investment options that have grown 1000% in the same time.

so the 'hold on' strategy isn't always the right one . . the right strategy is 'where is best place for my money to be based on my investment goals'. what last few days are showing is there are some big holders who are willing to exit because they see better options elsewhere than holding on in hope that DM finally turns a profit after 24 1/4ers of consecutive losses and dilution of shareholder funds.

hold on if you truly believe . . But dont hold on just to recover losses.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.