BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Ann: Appendix 4C August 2021, page-72

1. 2,473 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 502
    "considering how BUD will be in the next quarter or two." - Do tell, please!

It is inconceivable that any institutional investors are buying BUD. Let's face it nobody buying this stock (unless an insider with knowledge that the market does not have) could or should consider it money invested. It is nothing short of a gamble. Of course there is nothing wrong with gambling one's own money - that is one's individual perogative and I am not going to say I don't do it either - one of life's joys for me (like having $75 on the winner of the Arc de Triomphe last weekend tongue.png) - but one would be wise to understand the difference and not kid themselves that they are "investing" in BUD when they are simply punting. Unfortunately the horse is very poorly weighted (5 billion SOI), has had a jockey who's had a few too many run ins with the stewards. Its a country maiden not a Black Type performer so far.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3664/3664271-05a0473c2c1ec2baaeb5512cf605c9c6.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.