DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

Ann: Appendix 4C commentary , page-36

1. 1,396 Posts.
    fair enuff pviews..i guess it easy sometimes to over optimise when one has yet put their own financal toes in the water and have a nice arrangement to get a few parcels of free stock perhaps, in addition somewhat enjoying the benefits of a healthy salary. so whether or not timelines were met by the xmas period that were purported.. well it wasnt about to threaten the fair cash inflows or comfortable position they were personally on at the time was it?

and perhaps that logic in part extends to some of these other issues. well i guess each shareholder or viewer must decide for themselves if some of mgrs comments were bs or not.. or if it was genuine representation at that agm that just didnt materialise as planned.. and games need to be lifted or replacements sought.. what i dont want to see is excessive complacency with some of the crew cos they get paid nice in salary and the odd handout of stock.. spare a thought for the peasants out there?

in regards to ASIC nathanblack.. asic not the only monitor of fairplay.. any shareholder has the right to approach the appropriate rep if they suspecting foul play.. maybe an additional dilema we have atm is who is the appropriate rep? cos it seems to be like a pinball machine to me atm.

i shouldnt really speculate futher on it as i didnt attend the agm.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.