AHF 5.56% 1.9¢ australian dairy nutritionals limited

thanks for the fair comments Corsair. the main complaint in this...

1. 531 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    thanks for the fair comments Corsair.
    the main complaint in this forum is the management skills, like lack of communications or not transparent etc.
    I still value this style of business VI as great potential, this is unique in the whole Australia share market, they own farms, processor, distribution channels, export license (suspended???waiting to clarify by management team) etc.

1----i agree they need to establish a 3 years development or maybe 5 yrs strategy (like ELD's 8 points plan etc), focus on exposing CDC branding to major retailers, not just stick with those corner stores.
    2---re Jersey milk , this must be a high value added products, we need to know how/when/what, as they only mentioned
    "These initiatives capitalise on the small enough / big enough flexibility that CDC has and large processors mostly do not."
    does this offer us any imaginations???
    3---CF+, after finished contract with Fonterra and with the uptrend of international dairy price, we will expect more profit in coming months for sure.

I reckon those questions you raised will probably be explained in the coming half year report, and I still strongly believe AHF is still in good shape and huge potentially will be targeted as a t/o.

IMO and GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AHF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $12.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $3.153K 165.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 843 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 368965 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.49pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AHF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.