PAA 2.27% 22.5¢ pharmaust limited

Ann: Appendix 4C & Company Update - Sep 2018, page-26

1. 2,387 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1473

NZ,

I've been thinking (yeah I know, a very dangerous thing) but I've been thinking that since PAA is looking at two distinct markets and pharma suppliers - animal (pet cancers - dogs and cats) and human, which is where the really big bucks are (human cancers and maybe other things mTOR plays an important role, ie, transplants down the track), that maybe the best way for PAA to go is collaboration with Elanco, ie, do a deal with Elanco where they pay for all the research and trials (animal and human) in return for full rights for the animal market in perpetuity for MPL and any anologues and non cancer developments, while PAA gets to licence or sell the tech aimed at humans to human oriented pharma This way  both parties gain long term security, Elanco secures rights to future developments it can use for the animal market while providing the cash to support PAA's research whose goal is to make its big bucks from the human market.  This would turbo charge the process and put an end to endless dilution of shares through miserable CRs which is slowing everything, and time is of the essence.  How's that for a morning brain fart ? 

Last edited by Lastly: 09/11/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.005(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $100.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.5¢ 21.5¢ $194.1K 889.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4996 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 114999 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.