CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,424 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1508
    In answer to your points above:

1. They say they got approval for larger canine trials. You say they didn't. That can only mean they are lying. That is a very serious accusation.  Prove it.

2. In they're AGM presentation they called the planned phase II trials next year "pivotal" for proving cancer control by the drug. You say, "says who?", says, PAA, the drugs developers.  And of course phase II trials are "pivotal" because if they fail, for whatever reason, it's back to the lab for another reformulation of the pill or possibly time to give up.

3. At last, something I agree on: the second half of 2019 must come after mid 2019 by definition. But what is the "said event" you are talking about? Please specify.

4. The disease free interval and long term survival of the test patients will happen if the coming phase II and III clinical trials are successful. So again you are right to doubt that these thing haven't happened because those trials are planned for next year.

5. The Elanco option. Go back through PAA's ASX announcements, or you can find it at PAA's website, 

6. Once lab tests (including on lab rodents) have been done, and phase I trials (already done with MPL) you don't even need to do it on dogs, or other multiple species before doing it on humans, but yes, I'm sure PAA will get approval from the appropriate medical authorities to do it on humans for phase II trials just as they did with the phase I trials at Royal Adelaide Hospital in 2015.

And if you want to understand why PAA are using trials on dogs to lead the trials for humans, watch this video. Have a good weekend.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.