EXT 0.00% 0.7¢ excite technology services ltd

It seems there is a lot of disappointment if not down right...

1. 231 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    It seems there is a lot of disappointment if not down right anger at the lack of revenue. I'm not sure why people were expecting something that hasn't been promised in the short term. If you are looking for fast revenue growth or even profitability in the short term sell up and go elsewhere.

But if you value this on what it would cost someone else to get into the same strategic position that is a different story. 10 years of development of a product that is being considered by top level government agencies and getting distribution with major telcos. Also a 10 year deal with a company that has a market cap of 100 billion plus. Even if they fail on execution Cisco will buy it for far more than the current market cap. There is nothing else like this in Australia.

Hell our major telco can't even provide service or connection. Our banks are only strong because they have a monopoly as soon as they try expand overseas it is major writedowns, same situation for our insurance companies. Woolworths and Coles can't even hold off one entrant into a market they dominate. On the world scale our businesses are a joke.

I think Covta will be one of our first great international success stories. But if you are after revenue you could always invest in one of our dinosaur monopolies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.8¢ 0.6¢ $10.63K 1.522M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1530819 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 3929249 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.